At some point, every OS release will become EOL, End Of Life.
This means the OS will no longer be updated or patched with security patches available with security patches, vulnerabilities, or bug fixes.
Therefore, continuing using these OS could pose a significant security risk of your data.
EOL Dates are as follows:-
- CentOS 6 : 30 November 2020
- Windows Server 2008 / Window Server 2008 R2 : 14 January 2020
If you are currently using CentOS 6, we recommend you to upgrade or migrate to a newer version of CentOS
- CentOS 7 (Recommended) as it supports until June 2024
- CentOS 8 as it supports until 2021 (Due to recent announcement from CentOS, 8/12/20)
If you are using Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2, there are few OS options you may choose to upgrade or migrate
- Windows Server 2012 R2 with extended supports until January 2023
- Windows Server 2016 with extended supports until January 2027
- Windows Server 2019 with extended supports until January 2029
You may contact our support department or send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for further enquiries.